Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer days in Amsterdam!

Wow...it's been ages since my last post. I had a feeling it had been a while but I didn't realise that I uploaded my Cornwall photos in April. The reason for my lack of photos is pretty straight forward really....I've just been generally in lacking motivation to take photos!

So...on our recent trip to Amsterdam I tried to find some different scenes for inspiration, and I also played around with a different editing technique similar to that described on this page "how-to-give-your-photos-a-retro-analog-effect". I'd love to hear your thoughts on the effect (good/bad or otherwise!).

Here are a couple of my other favourite photos from the trip and as always, the full album is over on my website.

Amsterdam road scene

A very little car that can actually fit on the 'Skinny Bridge'

We came across some excellent musicians in Amsterdam's Dam Square. There's a bit of info on these guys, who call themselves 'The Famous Unknowns' over here.

The Famous Unknowns in Dam Square, Amsterdam

Street art, Amsterdam

Amsterdam cheese

Amsterdam

Amsterdam canal scene


No comments:

Post a Comment