Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Some photos from Scotland

So we finally moved into a house on the weekend. What’s so special about this? Well, I was finally able to set up my computer and upload all of the photos that I’ve taken since we’ve been in the UK. Now I don’t have to be paranoid about accidentally hitting the delete button on my camera!

By far the highlight of our trip so far was our few days in Scotland. While we have also spent some time in London and have explored a few English towns, Scotland was just perfect and I couldn’t wait to put these photos up.

We went up to Edinburgh expecting it to be cold and wet. I even used it as an excuse to buy a new jacket! As you can see from the two photos below, we couldn’t have asked for better weather.

edinburghedinburg

After having a great time in Edinburgh we drove up to the Scottish highlands. We stopped for a drink or two along the way :) and got to witness an absolutely amazing sunset over the Scottish lochs.
Sunset over Lock LevenHaving a drink at the town of Kinlochleven

Boat in Bellantrae
The rest of the photos from Scotland (including a few more of this cute little boat and some highland cattle) are posted here on the Sun and Snow webpage.

I hope to be able to post photos of London and Oxford in the next week, if you want to get an email when I add new photos, just put your email address in the little box on the right.

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment